Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We finally have a blog!

I have finally started a blog, this should be much easier to keep all of our family and frinds updated on the Whitaker family.

We have survived our first day without g'ma and g'pa Armstrong. They were such a big help this past week. My mom went to Oxford with me each day to check Colton's jaundice, she cooked/cleaned/did laundry and loved on Colton. My dad helped Justin work on the shed in the back yard in 100+ heat. It was great to have them here, it stinks that we live 10 hours away, hopefully we will be seeing more of the family now that Colton is here.



It's amazing to look back at pictures from just 12 days ago to see just how much Colton has changed. He is doing well on a feeding schedule and makes it about 3 1/2 hours between feedings in the evening. Justin's mom is coming this Thursday and staying through Justin's birthday on the 12th. We are looking foward to her arrival this week!


3 comments:

kristen said...

Ooooh, I'm the first person to leave you a comment! :)

He looks precious and it sounds like you've had, and will have, lots of help. That is great!

Keep updating. They change so quickly! I'll add you to my blog roll.

Janet said...

This is my first blog... and I am so happy it is for our baby Colton.
Lynne and Jack are looking good, and of course Colton is cute as a button. Great Aunt Janet and Uncle Drew are looking forward to meeting Colton in person soon.

Have a great time with Ms. Vickie and hugs and kisses to Colton and Justin

Grandma Toots said...

Dear Jennifer and Justin, I am happy to be the first great grandma to "Blog". Colton looks so conent, he seems to be growing everyday, and We can hardly wait to see him.

Love Grandma Toots and Grandpa