Sunday, November 2, 2008

Thanks Ms. Vickie!!

October 20 was my first day back to work, and thanks to Justin's mom it wasn't that bad. Ms. Vickie came and stayed with Colton for the first week, and she was a HUGE help. She cooked, helped around the house and best of all, loved on Colton! She also interviewed ladies to sit for Colton at home while I'm at work. We are so blessed that we have found Laura, she is watching Colton during the day so that he can stay home and not have to go to daycare! This past week Laura could not came everyday since she was finishing up with another job. Thankfully Justin, Rachael and Curtis were able to move their schedules around to keep Colton. Thank you so much for all of your help!!!!


For those of you who didn't know, I have taken a new job, Friday was my last day at Baptist. I will be working now in Marks which is only 20 minutes from home and the new position is less hours so I can spend more time with Colton. I start in Marks on Monday!

1 comments:

kristen said...

Good luck tomorrow! We are going to miss you at Baptist!