Friday, May 15, 2009

catching up

Well, my camera is still out of commission, I think it might be time to find a new one, but need to do it quickly, I hate not being able to catch special moments!

Last weekend was a very special weekend. Justin graduated from Ole Miss with his mechanical engineering degree!! It has been a long journey, but all of Justin's hard work has paid off and I couldn't be more proud of him. We had a great weekend with both families here. Of course, I wasn't able to capture this day on film, but fortunately my family was. Justin, Colton and I are so proud of you, congratulations!!

The following pictures are from the past few weekends. We celebrated Mack's 2nd birthday at the end of April...check out the adorable outfit Landon made him, she is so talented. I had my 29th birthday on the 25th of April. Justin, Colton and I headed to Oxford for Double Decker...wo was it crowded and hot. Colton had a great time petting the animals, and I really enjoyed spending the afternoon in "heaven", I mean the Grove!

Enjoy the pics! Will keep y'all updated on any job offers for Justin!

Aven, Mack and Colton

Me, Colton, Bryant, Lesley, Lucy Kate, Landon and Cooper
Me and Colton in the Grove




0 comments: