Monday, July 20, 2009

Colton's 1st Birthday Party and 4th of July!

We had an awesome holiday weekend...so much that I wish I was still on vacation!! We headed down to Homosassa Springs for the 4th. The Whitaker's cabin is in a perfect place...right on the water and close to my family!





We celebrated Colton's early birthday on the 4th. Justin's parents, sister and brother-in-law were there as well as my parents, brother two aunts, uncle and my grandfather! It also worked out that Courtney, Brian and Rylee were on vacation in Tampa and were able to make it as well. Unfortunately, Colton was so excited about the day that he didn't take a nap...so around the time we started opening gifts and eating cake, he was not thrilled about it (hence the pacifier in a lot of pics). Other than that, the day couldn't have been better. I hope Colton will look back at these pictures when he is older to know just how much he is loved!

I have more pics, but having some trouble posting...will try tomorrow

Colton, we love you so much and are so blessed to have you in our lives. You have brought us so much joy this last year and look forward to the many years ahead.

1 comments:

stacymelton said...

colton is definitely loved! i love the pics and his cute cute birthday outfit!