Two weekends ago I headed to Birmingham for a continuing education course. Justin kept Colton all by himself the entire weekend for the first time...good news...everyone is still alive and has all their limbs!! Colton was walking prior to me leaving, but it wasn't his primary way of getting somewhere. He would walk until he fell and then would crawl the rest of the way. By the time I got home on Sunday, there was no more crawling, if he fell down, he just stood back up and started walking...ugh...the things I miss!
Riding the 4-wheeler
Looking for my golf balls
Playing in the water
Taking a break
Helping dad change my battery
Playing with Harris at the park
Quick story...Colton and I were playing outside yesterday, I was following him as he was pushing his wagon. The next thing I knew the wagon was getting too far ahead of him and he leaned forward and fell. Either his finger got caught up in the handle or he hit the ground funny, but his ENTIRE fingernail fell off! Poor baby was so upset, but that lasted about 30 minutes and he was up going again!
Tomorrow we head to the gastroenterologist for Colton's continuing reflux, hopefully we will get some answers!
Monday, August 24, 2009
this is what we have been doing lately...
Posted by Jennifer at 6:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, how'd the GI dr go?
HORRIBLE!! I will have to tell you about it!
Post a Comment