Tuesday, January 13, 2009

5 and 1/2 months


Colton is growing before our eyes each day, and of course continues to amaze us. He is doing so well with his sitting. I can let him play with his toys in front of him with the boppy pillow around him as I step away. He also started a little bit of babbling last night...I heard some "dada" and "lala". He has been sleeping through the night now for a month which has been wonderful!! He goes to sleep in the evening around 9:30-10:00 and I wake him around 7:30 before leaving for work to nurse him. He still is eating about every three hours, and he now has a solid with each feeding except for when he wakes in the am and before bed. He started vegetables last month and fruits this month.
Sometimes he will take a long nap in the afternoon, but he typically takes little 1/2 hour to one hour naps about an hour after he eats.
He loves playing in his exersaucer and jumper and loves to play with his alphabet wheel that Mimi and g-pa got him for Christmas. Overall he is such a happy baby, laughing all the time now. I constantly get comments while we are out about how happy he is. Justin and I are so in love with this little boy!

0 comments: